If you have any suggestion, please send me a notecard in world.

11.02.2010

#105~ Vernissage

Usually I don't go SL's vernissage. At the beginning you are  overenthusiastic, but then the more you see the more you get bored of it. Today when Kitori send me the LM and texture, I was so happy because I knew it would be good. when you arrive in front of that modern and grey building building, you might be afraid, but once you press play, and discover the relaxing music, you go straight in the gallery and then you feel so much better. 
All those painting full of colours are waiting to be seen, and showed. I think that if you guys like abstract painting, and would like to feel travelling, without moving, the exposition at the Pirate SaS art gallery must do the same effect.
So grab this LM, and go see by yourself,who knows...maybe will you travel far and have inspiration....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates