If you have any suggestion, please send me a notecard in world.

11.02.2010

#104~Home of November: Welcome to Sweden

That's it, I did it. Three days, running from a way to another in SL. Building the home of November. This is actually one of the houses were I feel the best, those where you can cocoon, while there's the biggest storms outside. Everyone knows that November is a weird month, he is very lunatic, he can shine one day and the second send you to pole south. I was very inspired by this house of Nordari (once again). The snow on the roof, the fireplace, the natural materials used for the building is really something that makes my mind boil. 


The first thing I did is create the atmosphere of winter on my land. I went to Alirium Garden, and bought all the winter vegetation. I even bought a birdcage for the 2 little singers that I got from MnM by Utano Schell. I illuminated the place with some lights of the 03 store created by  Yuki Aabye and I kept the bench from OBF that I had in my previous home.

After that, I ran to Itutu garden & furniture to  get the basic table  and chairs for the kitchen. There was this coffee set just over the table that I took too. Most of the daily furniture on the kitchen (and the kitchen) are from Bitter Vanilla, a little cheap and nice Japanese store, others are from Theosophy. For the decoration I used the famous pretty plates from North West store. I kept the chalkboard confession from Phi because I just love the textures and the fact that I have an old school telephone. Under, I installed a wood shelf from REZ, and full it with Theosophy items and the aroma diffuser from Picnic.
Today was the last day of shopping for my home, and I was so happy when I saw that : what"s next released a new living room with the fall inspiration. I just got the hole package. On one of the walls, you can see that I kept the Buddha's art paint from Mudshake by Isolahara Catteneo (I cannot have a home without a Buddha).
Next to it, you can see a nice round lamp from HPMD (snow edition) which puts a little of magic in this piece.
I always wished to have a pendulum but not the one of the grandparents, so I went to D-Lab to get a funny one, and installed it close to the coat hanger of  Bitter Vanilla.
I discovered a wonderful store tonight that I used for my bedroom and my bathroom. The textures, the shadows, I felt deeply in love with NotSoBad. I bought the hole bedroom, kept the carpet from Kosh and the paint of Jack Sparrow from Phi, found the perfect place for the 3 frames from Barcode, and one a little bit naughty given by my friend Deva Vaher. 
I never had a real bathroom in my older houses, mostly because I didn't had space. In this one I had the occasion to finally enjoy the space and created one of my favourite pieces. So, as I said before the bath and the sink are from NotSoBad. On the sink I added a lot of stuff, like the make up from Mudhoney and the body creams from Theosophy. The mirror create light in this room and he is from GLD by Ginger Lyane. In the other side we can see the dark wood version of my stand alone mirror and closet that I had in old white before. The rug is from Phi (kept from October's house) and I didn't forgot the magic touch given by a little butterfly in the lamp of HPMD.
 Hope you have plenty of ideas for your this month and this post inspires you all ^^. A special thank you to the owners of NotSoBad, who were very kind and helpful for this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates