If you have any suggestion, please send me a notecard in world.

11.05.2010

#109: Part 1: Tryo - Serre-moi


French little music that I adore. <3 The lyrics are wonderful, so I decided to put the English translation:


Kiss me overboard
Come my angel, retrace the sky
I will crucify your body
Could I unpin your wings?
To kiss, while biting you in same time
To dig my nails into you’re burning back
Begging you to come back to me and do everything
Oh to see you leave,

Come! Lead me over there
Give me your hand
If I don’t take it
Skin my wings
Make me fly away
And leave yourself at peace
A million times we entwine ourselves
And tiring ourselves even underneath 
Squeeze me again squeeze me
Just until you choke

There are bastards
That plunder the hearts of women
And women who don’t know much anymore
About where love gets its charm
Butterflies of flowers in flowers
From love into love
Those that have only one star
Or those that burn their sails

I love your tears when you love
Your sweat, the blood, makes us lovers
Those who are passionate, bleed
I love when my skinned body is living

My flame wont burn for long
To our tragedies, to our goodbyes

Come back to me, come back here 
You’ll leave better like this:
To finish by twisting yourself    
We will finish by biting one another 
What’s the point to reconstruct?
When we are disciples of worse
In spite of us, In spite of us
What good is it to feel bigger
than our two grains of craziness in the wind 
Two burning souls, two children

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates