If you have any suggestion, please send me a notecard in world.

10.08.2010

A sleepless night

I didn't sleep... I feel like I cannot sleep currently... I don't feel good either, but much better then yesterday, so I can blog, it keeps my mind busy ^.^An escape from SL and RL that links them. It's incredible how much I love to work! I would like to post a picture I have done for fun at the beginning, but I decided to blog it, because I really like my style on it, and the one of my friend Anny a charming girl from Argentina, that I keep close to my heart. I didn't ask her where her clothes came from because as I said, it was for fun, but I will describe my outfit!



Hair> [DP YUMYUM] number 18
Hat>[DP YUMYUM] amigo brown (with feather <3)
Skin> [MYNERVA] Jane Pale
Necklace>[SWEET LEONARD] Love necklace  (I'm addicted to it!! *-*) by Lady Leonard
Tattoo>[aRAWRa] beauty is evil by Aurora Deischer
Shirt>[ATOMIC] creative inspiration (kit 75l$: from project themeory<3)
Jeans>[ATOMIC ]  skinny jeans/ ink
Paint brush>[ATOMIC ]  creative inspiration
Shoes>[MILK MOTION] my french ballerinas /water green
Ring>[SWEET LEONARD] I <3 autumn (it has a little bird on it sooo cute, if you like birds, don't miss it!)

I would like to thank you Lady Leonard & Aurora Deicher for their contribution.
                                                                                                       Thank you girls <3          xoxo Lolli.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates