If you have any suggestion, please send me a notecard in world.

10.05.2010

I Luv my avatar!!

Today I was wearing a very nice outfit, and I got some IMs asking me where did I got this and that since I posted the picture on  my FLICKR. I apologize I was very busy with re-designing my home like each month I do, so I couldn't post before and I'm doing that quickly. I'm very impatient to finish setting up my house *-*. I didn't even had time to take the pics and edit them myself so Pascale Blazewood is the photograph of this outfit.


Hair> [BOON]  PUN448 /Black
Skin> [INAYA]  Shoum /Red lips
Glasses> [MODERN GYPSY] Couture Eyewear (Broken City Lights Shades)
Cigarette > [HERMONY] Filter cigarette
Necklace>[SEY] RiNeN & Hook
NeckWrap>[KYOOT]  Black Houndstooth Neck Wrap
Jacket>[EMERY] Jacket Roxe
Top> [MAITREYA] Maitreya bodysuit/ ChampaignStockings>[:: M * A * ii * K * I ::]  Legging Black
Pants>[KYOOT ]  High Waisted Micro Pants 
BAG>[MODERN GYPSY]  Studded patent leather purse/Black
Shoes>[N-CORE] CHERIE /SpecialEdition /XtremeHeel "Zebra" 
Gloves>[YV ] Vivien
                                                                                                                                                       xoxo Lolli.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates