If you have any suggestion, please send me a notecard in world.

10.06.2010

Back to my baby *_*

Yes, It's how I call my blog, he 's my baby, and he need me to feed him everyday :). I met a charming girl this weekend in a very weird party, there was a small community of nice avatars so I perved her profile ( well yeh we all do that when we see a nice avi, no?) Gypsy Bondar had that amazing profil with blog, store, flickr, the hole kit. So I was like, "yay! a blogger friend" :P But she showed me her store Gypsys! and it was so cute I decided  to blog some of her items. I'm always running all the way in sl to find nice accessories for bobo outfits, so I'm very glad that I perved her. ^.^


Hair> [TRUTH] Estelle
Bow>[GYPSYS!] Hair Bow /Brown <3 it!!!
Skin> [INAYA] Jasmyne
Necklace>[GYPSYS!] Scissor 
Cardigan>[L'ABEL] Mari Brown
Shirt>[ATOMIC] Sheer Comfort/Caramel
Short>[ARTILLERIE ]  Highwaisted Shorts/black
Sheers>[BLOWPOP ]  Lacetop Fishnet
Shoes>[MONOGRIND] HardRocker
Bracelet>[GYPSYS!] Peace /Brown <3 stop war!! *_*

Thank you Gypsy Bondar for everything you are amazing <3     Xoxo Lolli.                                                         

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates