If you have any suggestion, please send me a notecard in world.

10.29.2010

#95~ Geisha

I know it's almost Halloween, and a lot bloggers are taking care of this 
subject, even my friend Saelle, she told me to show my Halloween costume, and blog him.


I didn't wan. I think that we must show our desguisement at the last minut, just befor the
party. I decided to show mine the 31th of October, or the 30th at midnight (GTM +01).
Before that I have some looks to blog. 


Like this wonderful tattoo from Seven himeji. I can describe it as
one of the best work I ever saw. The owner creat those tattoos herself, and shows a lot of patience, passion
and loyalty to her absolutely wonderful tattoos. This one is the raise of a Phoenix, wich attracted me at the
minut I saw him. I wanted to blog this fabulous tattoo, since I saw him a month ago, when I started the blog.
I didn't had the occasion to show this store before, but when I found out the skin, on some randomn search,
I thought it was THE occasion to show them.


The owner of the store Seven Mornington has a stunning class, like a muet waterfall
she appeared, and we had a very polite conversation, like Japanese people really knows how to show; with a "Konichiwa" and a "Sayonara" reverence.


I wear the japanese outfit with a sweetholic kimono and N-core heels. I must say that,
this outfit is very special. I feel very comfortable and my boyfriend appreciate the exoticness that he can feel through the silk of the kimono, and caress the skin fully tattooed with a real Japanese art.



1st picture:
Skin: [HEARTSICK]> Ayame / Light tone (free)
Hair: [DPYUMYUM]> #18 / Black
Tattoo: [SEVEN HIMEJI]> Wake up of the Phoenix (New)

2nd picture:
Skin: [HEARTSICK]> Ayame / Light tone (free)
Hair: [BOON]> PUN448 / Black
Tattoo: [SEVEN HIMEJI]> Wake up of the Phoenix (New)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates