If you have any suggestion, please send me a notecard in world.

9.16.2010

Indian Summer

My friend Foxydevil just came out with the intention to create her own tattoos. I was so curious that I went on Xstreet... I was impressed... her first tattoo was actually good and I bought it right away. It is a bit more girly then what I'm used to wear, but it fitted perfectly the Indian summer girls style... Aida and I were working on it this week, So let me show you how it looks.


Aida:
Vest: COCO 
Shirt: [SC] Driftwood Tank Top- Beige
Skirt- [Emery] Skirt Denim Roxe
LegTattoo-[SL] Kois Leg
Ring- [happy finds] Deer Ring
Necklace- [happy finds] Owl necklace
Peircing-[PlasticFlower] Trust;mouth
Streched ears-[AITUI] spiral
Hair- [AOHARU] Lauren
BellyPeircing-[BARNOWL] Brown
Shoes-[theosophy] Dowlais sandal

Lollipops:
Hair: [69]  moa01
Necklace: [kosh] multiplex
Top: [medley  ] i <3 zombie
Skirt: [niniko]: wrap skirt
bands: [linc] finger taê
Wristband (1): [kosh] multiplex
Wristband (2): [sey] pain
Jacket: [aoharu]: no collar leather jacket
Shoes: [anexx]: fringe sweed sneaker
Tattoos: [fs]: dragon story (Only On Xstreet)
skin: [Mynerva Rhapzody]: plain jane v2 + dots 

XoXo Lolli

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates